We serve with our conveyor belts produced with different materials such as Pu, PVC, Polyester, Silicone, Polyolefin. Thanks to our sturdy stock and product range suitable for every process, we can manage all operations such as profile, guide, sidewall, hole drilling, coating applications in our factory of 6.500 m2With our equipment and machinery produced with the latest technology, we continue to ensure customer satisfaction.
We are acting as Turkey's distributor of CHIORINO company, among the internationally leading companies in the conveyor belt and flat belt sector with a history of over 100 years.
- Pu, PVC, Elastomer, Silicone Conveyor Belts
- Flat belts
- Cylinder Wrapping Tapes
General Characteristics of Chiorino Belts:
- Antistatic and static belts
- Flame retardant belts
- Belts with food quality conforming to European Union standards (FDA approved)
- Chemical and vegetable oil resistant belts
- Low friction and quite running properties
- Belts with high resistance to the temperature
Our Application Areas by Sector
- Forest Products
- Packaging Sector
- Sports Equipment
- Tobacco Processing Plants
- Home Appliances
SPECIAL SERIES POLYURETHANE BELTS
HP POLYURETHANE CONVEYOR BELTS
Chiorino HP polyurethane conveyor belts are the leading products in the food industry in terms of high-performance persistence.
The principal competitive benefit of HP polyurethane conveyor belts;
- They prevent the proliferation of bacteria. They are completely hygienic.
- They provide important physical, chemical and mechanical performance
- They show excellent resistance to abrasion
- They are resistant to high and low temperatures.
- They have high resistance to animal and agricultural oils.
- These belts fulfilling HACCP standards have the FDA certificate.
- They do not stick to the dough.
- They do not contain biocide additives.
- They can be cleaned easily.
BLUE VELVET HP BELTS
- Blue HP belts have additional characteristics compared to white HP belts.
- These are the belts that do not strain the eyes and make the error more obvious to notice compared to white bands.
- They ensure that the dough does not stick to the belt with their velvety surface.